– Globally, where do you believe hip hop in Japan ranks in knowledge and respectibility for the true original culture?
– How important is teaching the essence of Hip Hop to generations before you?
– How would you define your style and passion for hip hop, creativity and music in general?
– Where do you gain most of your creative inspiration from?
– Of the mainstream Hip Hop of today, what artists do you find most appealing?
– In your words, what does this tour symbolize to you?
– Reflecting on 20 years in the game, what have been some of your career highlights and memorable moments?
– In a recent interview you said many DJs are being played by the technology, how so?
– What is your favorite scene or moment in Wild Style?
– If you had to devise a list of three to five songs that reflect the essence of hip hop what songs would they be?
READ THE 2/8 ISSUE OF THE HONOLULU WEEKLY..